The current WebTrader Beta Version contains the following enhancements:
You can now create multiple watchlists in WebTrader, and import your watchlists from Trader Workstation (TWS) and mobileTWS.
Watchlists in WebTrader include the following features:
- All contracts on the MarketView will automatically be converted to a Default watchlist.
- If you have Market Views on multiple pages, then multiple watchlists will be created. The naming convention for these multiple watchlists is Default1, Default2, and so on.
- You can use the edit function to rename any default watchlist.
- In Preferences, you can assign watchlists to modules on the Content tab.
- You can import any watchlist from TWS or mobileTWS (tablet and phone) on the Watchlist tab in Preferences.
- You can create/import a maximum of eight watchlists.
- Each watchlist can contain up to 30 tickers.
- All watchlists created in WebTrader will be saved automatically when you log out of WebTrader.
Any trading symbols displayed are for illustrative purposes only and are not intended to portray a recommendation.
Interactive Brokers LLC is a member of NYSE, FINRA, SIPC